- The Education Foundation of Ripon is a non-profit charitable 501(c)(3) corporation that operates independently from the Ripon Board of Education.
- The Foundation was established in 1997 by citizens in the Ripon Area School District and governed by an independent, 15-member volunteer Board of Directors from the Ripon community.
- Its finances are managed by the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation.
- The Foundation’s purpose is to encourage academic achievement through financial support and to provide enhanced learning opportunities for all students and teachers within the Ripon Area School
- Gifts to the Foundation from friends, citizens, businesses, and alumni contribute to the support of excellence in Ripon area schools.
- The Foundation has awarded over $90,000 in college scholarships to 109 Ripon students since 1999.
- The Ripon Reads community coaltion, the Jennie Long Tutoring Program, the Art Presenter program, and the RHS High-Mileage Vehicle Competition team are all supported by the Foundation.
- All donations made to the Foundation are tax deductible.